Thursday, February 22, 2007

postcard from the edge

Dear Diaryland, (I used to blog there, this is my archive)
You suck. I'm so tired of all the spam that I'm tempted to ask for my money back. I am really not impressed.
regards,
Betti

Dear Readers,
I miss posting to this blog and reading your blogs. I'm hella busy now training to be a rollergirl and keeping up with my new responsibilities at work. Promotions are cool on payday, but on other days it can be a bit of a drag to have to constantly navigate unfamiliar territory. Well, not constantly, but I was really comfy in my old rut.

Super short update:
1) I think I'm getting stronger!
2) My skating has improved, and I'm still giddy about derby training.
3) Promotions at work are both cool and sucky.
4) All my pets are happy and healthy - hooray!
5) My sister RULES for helping me de-clutter my kitchen, talk about _love_.
6) I'm going to seriously flip the bitch switch if Mr. Hubby doesn't quit "cheating" in his quest to stop smoking cigarettes.
7) No really, it's driving me nuts. To the point that I'm telling the blogosphere about it.
8) I want to catch up with my blog-reading very soon, I feel very out-of-the-loop.
Smooches,
Betti

COMMENTS (harvested from old account)
Mari - 2007-02-22 11:20:42 Rollergirls drink tomorrow night! Open skate?
-------------------------------
nikki - 2007-02-22 13:22:43 glad to hear you are alive and well. go kick some roller derby butt!-------------------------------
Madame D - 2007-02-23 00:03:11 Doesn't he realize that the whole rollergirl thing is just going to make you more badass, and capable of kicking his still-smoking butt?
-------------------------------
Tony - 2007-02-23 09:36:13 Tell Mr. Hubby I'm going to come over and jam a pencil in his ear in his sleep if he doesn't cut it out. (This threat actually worked when he lived with me.) Crawl with you later!

No comments: