Tuesday, October 9, 2007

nearly 35 weeks . . . .

It used to be that every contraction caused me to panic a little:
"Not yet! Too soon!"

My current attitude?
"Bring it ON baby!"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

This weekend, my sister and parents are throwing me a baby shower in my hometown: we've invited couples, encouraged people to BYOB (and will have some available), we plan on roasting hot dogs in my parent's backyard fire pit, and best of all I was just told that it is a costume party!

The invitations my sister sent out specified that the costume part was to be a surprise, but then figured that Mr. Hubby and I would be bummed to be the only costume-less people there, and we might be suspicious of all the Halloween decorations early on.

Now I'm SUPER impatient! I LOVE Halloween parties!

It is such a relief to have something to focus on other than chronic heartburn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Suki going to be in costume too?

Chris Cactus said...

35 weeks. Eesh! You're about there!

Unknown said...

So close, you're in the home stretch! Good luck and enjoy these last weeks!

AM said...

Bring Your Own Baby? There will be some available??

:)